Bounce Application – Bike & Scooter Rental service
Hi, Friends welcome to Needsofpublic.com. In this article, I will be discussing one of the best and helpful mobile application called Bounce. Bounce is a Scooter Rental App offering a diverse range of bike and scooter rental services across India. Yes, If you are living in Bangalore, Bounce will be the best option to get rental bikes at the cheapest prices. recently bounce upgraded their service to some other cities Karnataka (Hubli-Dharwad, Shimoga). Bounce scooters all-new keyless scooter rental concept. They are just making our daily commute stress-free, time-saving, reliable and convenient with their scooter rentals.
With Bounce gearless & keyless scooter rentals, the Bounce bike app has been instrumental in reducing traffic congestion in Bangalore by providing a smarter travel option for daily commuters. Now I will explain the procedure to book your rental scooter using this app.
How to Download the mobile application?
Step 1: Download the Bounce – bike & scooter rental app from your play store or AppStore
Step 2: Open the application And Register with your mobile number & Email ID.
Step 3: Pick your ride, add destination, choose payment mode and confirm booking
Step 4: Walk to your scooter, enter OTP on the keypad and start your bike ride and Enjoy the ride.
Step 5: After your ride, park your bike at the closest legal parking area and then end your trip
Before start riding you should wear a helmet, Helmets are provided in the trunk of every scooter. Just press the green button on the left to open the trunk. and wear a helmet. Your all bike rides are insured. if you face any technical issues or bike related issue while riding just contact to bounce customer support.
Key Features of Bounce :
1) Bounce Scooters are Keyless and dockless schooters. you can easily accessible in all locations across the city.
2) Bounce us very user frindly, These keyless scooters are designed with a cutting-edge tech which requires no key, but just an OTP to start the trip.
3) Bounce fares are most affordable. Yes, rental prices are lower than autos and cabs, you can take a bounce bike ride with no worries about cost or surge pricing.
4) When comes to saftey matter, All Bounce rides include insurance, And Bounce helmets are kept inside the trunk of every Bounce scooter.
5) Bounce having multiple payment options like Paytm, UPI, and pay after your bike ride, with options like credit card, debit card, net banking.
6) For short rides its very helpful. Rent a scooter from anywhere and drop it off at any other point in your city. Fares are lower than local autos or cabs.
7) You can also book scooters for long rides. on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis. This option is available at metros, bus and railway stations across Bengaluru and you can ride up to 300 km per day.
8) Bounce usning top brand scooters for rent. yes they are using multi-fleet of two-wheelers, ranging from the Honda Activa, Honda Dio, Honda Navi, Suzuki Access, Suzuki Lets, Pulsar, Avenger, Yamaha FZ and many more.
9) You can find the Bounce bikes on major cities across India, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mysore, Jaipur, Gokarna, Manipal, Belgaum & more.
Overall The Bounce application is very good and its an amazing bike rental service across india. If you wish to rent bike just download the Bounce app and book your ride.
Okay, frinds This is all about the Bounce rental application.f you like this article then don’t forget to share this article to your friends, Thank you, will meet with an new topic again.